RedNBlue Fans

Yuhkay football players getting the hell off the ship!

that little blue row boat is going down. Joker Kragthorpe finally has restored things to the normal around here.
Normal = yuhkay on the bottom of the SEC and U of L the king in this state! Players see it coming and are running for the gang plank. Tim Patterson just left the other day and other players followed suit. Bend over Big Blow Hard...September 2nd is coming!

Views: 563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure THUGtucky has already reached out to Bobby Petrino...
WE LOVE JOKER!

No Shizz!

They are running outta there like a house afire. Whoa!

Yuhkay = bottom dwellers

...powder puff.

Maybe they can get up to six wins a year once Bobby Petrino takes over the team.

CardsRuleInKy said:

Does Yew-uh-kay even HAVE a football program????

They can't argue with the truth! I thought Bluie said he was a bigger football fan than basketball fan......

Who Knew?

Hey our football program will be ok, it is hard to recruit again team that have won what the last 6 NC in football, can you tell me the last BE team to win an NC in football

And like I have said Joker is our coach and we will support him as long as he is.

But maybe UL should follow U Ark lead and actually not be afraid to use the morals clause in the contract of any coach. respect is alway more important then wins, can you honestly tell me if anyone other then UL fan respect the decision UL made with their coach when UL was a joke nationally during that fiasco, UL will forever be a joke as long as they are afraid to use the contract on any coach no matter how many wins he has.

Oh I would say no more then 3 to 5 wins in the premier footbal conference if we were in a weak conference say like the big east for example 6 to 8 wins would be very possible.

larrywb59 said:

Hey our football program will be ok, it is hard to recruit again team that have won what the last 6 NC in football, can you tell me the last BE team to win an NC in football

And like I have said Joker is our coach and we will support him as long as he is.

But maybe UL should follow U Ark lead and actually not be afraid to use the morals clause in the contract of any coach. respect is alway more important then wins, can you honestly tell me if anyone other then UL fan respect the decision UL made with their coach when UL was a joke nationally during that fiasco, UL will forever be a joke as long as they are afraid to use the contract on any coach no matter how many wins he has.

Don't go there,

UK didn't fire Rupp or Joe B when they were being baraged with all of those NCAA sanctions. Furthermore, the only reason UK got rid of Billy G was because the teams he coached were Giant Losers, they ignored the fact that he shacked up with a 19 year old co ed. Besides all of that, never forget how many DUI's Sutton should have been hit with.

Be anything but a hypocrite Larry. I think better of you than that.

larrywb59 said:

UL 35 uk 21 it's a rivalry game so no telling what will happen, it cou be UL 42 to UL 17, it's unlikely but stranger things have happened

Keith Johnson said:

3-5 wins?...Really, Larry??!!.....now why don't you go ahead and list the 3-5 you are referring to; and while you're at it how about a prediction on the UL/UK game; since none of your compadres seem to have the stomach for it.

larrywb59 said:

Oh I would say no more then 3 to 5 wins in the premier footbal conference if we were in a weak conference say like the big east for example 6 to 8 wins would be very possible.

larrywb59 said:

It wouldn't matter what school I just think arkansas make a bold statement that morals are more important then wins, whis is the way it should be.

GO Yankees said:

Don't go there,

UK didn't fire Rupp or Joe B when they were being baraged with all of those NCAA sanctions. Furthermore, the only reason UK got rid of Billy G was because the teams he coached were Giant Losers, they ignored the fact that he shacked up with a 19 year old co ed. Besides all of that, never forget how many DUI's Sutton should have been hit with.

larrywb59 said:

Actually

I prefer that you back your trash talk up, but you don't have the cojones to show. I prefer to kick off in your fat white ass.

Bluieville said:

I think most people would prefer a hypocrite to a liar like you. Don't you Yankee?

GO Yankees said:

Don't go there,

larrywb59 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Blog Posts

Position Breakdown: Offensive Backfield

Posted by Shane Stovall on August 15, 2013 at 8:30am

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:27pm

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:23pm

Position Breakdown: Kickers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:37pm

Position Breakdown: Secondary

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:35pm

Position Breakdown: Offensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:32pm

Louisville stinks

Posted by Saml31 on January 26, 2013 at 2:14pm — 7 Comments

Meet the Florida Gator Defensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:46pm

Florida's Sensational Secondary Is Scary...Good!

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:44pm

Terrence Ross and Richard Benjamin Named MVP's

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:40pm — 3 Comments

© 2014   Created by cjricman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service