RedNBlue Fans

Would you rather be 9-1 or 1-9? Getting your head smashed in every week but,

get to beat your chest while stating..."We are in the SEC".
Rather be ranked in the Top 25 or be ranked lower than Western Ky? hmmmmmm Little Tom Johnson.....kehehehehehe

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Call!

Hmmmmmm?

Funny you mention WKU, as their SOS is ranked higher (208) than UofL's (221)...THAT'S EMBARRASSING!

But to answer your question, no doubt winning is more fun than losing. You guys had your share of despair while Krags was there, so you should enjoy the winning.

So my question to you is this:

Would you rather be 9-1 with a SOS of 221, getting -0- respect nationally due to your weak SOS, beating your chest about a possible tied in (see $$$$$$$) BCS Bowl, when in reality everybody know without the tie in you are going to the Tidy Bowl? (as the situation is today).

or

Or, would you rather be 3-7 playing a true D1 schedule like UK (SOS 1) with the possibility the delusional thoughts might leave your mind?

Got reality? You guys keep be-otchin about respect, but will likely never get it playing the schedule you play. The chest thumping needs to be addressed, and reality is the best way to address it IMHO.

Oh yea......we all know UK sucks this year. Go ahead and kick em' while their down paper tigers.

Creeker....most years they are always down. gheesh!
Look U of L tries to play a btter schedule but most teams (including the SEC) want a 2 for 1 scenario. Tom Jurich has stated we will not do that any longer. If U of L makes it to the Orange bowl, we will see how bad they are. I think we can take out Florida State. As for WKU, would rather have a worse ranked schedule than WKU or suffer an embarrinsing arse whopping by WKU? hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Yewkay is back to being yewkay. Every 10 years or so they have a decent team. Without cheating( the way Mumme did) yewkay is usually a losing team. Rich Brooks had them going in the right direction but the powers that be didn't want to commit any resources to the program...and never will.

KK,

While I appreciate the fact you dislike "yewkay" you apparently missed the entire point of my response.

So......with the scenario's posted, and their relevance to reality, which would you rather choose? It is so easy to beat up on UK Football right now and you guys have every right to do so. In so far as scheduling is concerned, why didn't UofL make the jump out of the BE when they had the chance? seems like a valid question to me. If UofL decides to stay in the BE, they will likely never garner the National reputation they so desperately want.

So, is UofL back to being UofL? playing D2 schedules and bragging about the results? 

The reality is: UK really really sucks right now,

but UofL plays a very suspect schedule, and the chest thumpers on this site blowing hard about BCS Bowls need a bit of a reality check......I will gladly offer it up.

Keep in mind, I don't consider every UofL fan posting on this site as a inarticulate chest thumper.

If the shoe fits wear it, if it don't then just ignore what I have to say about it.


kittykilla said:

Creeker....most years they are always down. gheesh!
Look U of L tries to play a btter schedule but most teams (including the SEC) want a 2 for 1 scenario. Tom Jurich has stated we will not do that any longer. If U of L makes it to the Orange bowl, we will see how bad they are. I think we can take out Florida State. As for WKU, would rather have a worse ranked schedule than WKU or suffer an embarrinsing arse whopping by WKU? hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Yewkay is back to being yewkay. Every 10 years or so they have a decent team. Without cheating( the way Mumme did) yewkay is usually a losing team. Rich Brooks had them going in the right direction but the powers that be didn't want to commit any resources to the program...and never will.

UofL's scheduling philosophy.

 

Cards, you know better than to use facts and logic in a conversation with THUGtucky fans. They don't mess well with their lies, deceit and revisionist history...

CardsRuleInKy said:

Some dumbass is still stuck on the SOS from a single source, even though I PROVED the source invalid by posting links to 2 reputable sources which show UofL's SOS in the mid 70s range...

 

Tsk, tsk,.........ignorant person incapable of learning,....or intelligent thought!!!!

That is the bottom line,

It is not a good job. Bear Bryant left UK upon receiving a watch, as a Cadillac was given to Rupp that same year....
 
Steven said:

Here's the thing UK fans don't necessarily want to hear: This is not a good job.

It's not a good job. There is a 60-year history of nothing approaching sustained football success. There is no apparent recruiting base. There are plenty of legitimate questions about whether the school is providing the program the necessary monetary support.

Joker Phillips is the ninth straight coach to leave UK with a losing record.



kittykilla said:

Creeker....most years they are always down. gheesh!
Look U of L tries to play a btter schedule but most teams (including the SEC) want a 2 for 1 scenario. Tom Jurich has stated we will not do that any longer. If U of L makes it to the Orange bowl, we will see how bad they are. I think we can take out Florida State. As for WKU, would rather have a worse ranked schedule than WKU or suffer an embarrinsing arse whopping by WKU? hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Yewkay is back to being yewkay. Every 10 years or so they have a decent team. Without cheating( the way Mumme did) yewkay is usually a losing team. Rich Brooks had them going in the right direction but the powers that be didn't want to commit any resources to the program...and never will.

This is the bottom line.......and anybody wanting to dispute the facts have at it:

http://realtimerpi.com/football/ncaaf_Men.html

Now Cardsruleinkyjelly said:

"Some dumbass is still stuck on the SOS from a single source, even though I PROVED the source invalid by posting links to 2 reputable sources which show UofL's SOS in the mid 70s range...

 

Tsk, tsk,.........ignorant person incapable of learning,....or intelligent thought!!!!"

Once again you are showing your superior intelligence by calling me a dumbass, ignorant, and incapable of intelligent thought..........So just exactly how much intelligent thought does it take to call someone a dumbass? Did it take you 4 years of college to learn this tactic, or is the a Cardsrule original.

Now....explain to me how RPI is invalid, and how exactly did you prove it to be so? I'm sure the BCS people would love this tid bit of info so that they might totally change how the choose BCS teams.

Man....I'm glad you figured that out!

Creeker...we never had the chance to leave the Big East. Anyways...I for one would rather stay in the Big East. I like the basketball and it gives U of L a better chance of playing in a BCS game. Yes...I admit it...the Big East isn't as good as the Big 12...there, I said it. Now...with that being said...we can only play the teams that will play us. Florida St will no longer come here...We had a home and home with Georgia...they backed out. It's not like we are ducking anyone. We are trying to get quality opponents to play us. Tom Jurich is being stubborn right now and will not accept a 2 for 1 scenario. I for one wish he would.

I concur.


kittykilla said:

Creeker...we never had the chance to leave the Big East. Anyways...I for one would rather stay in the Big East. I like the basketball and it gives U of L a better chance of playing in a BCS game. Yes...I admit it...the Big East isn't as good as the Big 12...there, I said it. Now...with that being said...we can only play the teams that will play us. Florida St will no longer come here...We had a home and home with Georgia...they backed out. It's not like we are ducking anyone. We are trying to get quality opponents to play us. Tom Jurich is being stubborn right now and will not accept a 2 for 1 scenario. I for one wish he would.
Finally!!!!....lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Blog Posts

Position Breakdown: Offensive Backfield

Posted by Shane Stovall on August 15, 2013 at 8:30am

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:27pm

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:23pm

Position Breakdown: Kickers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:37pm

Position Breakdown: Secondary

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:35pm

Position Breakdown: Offensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:32pm

Louisville stinks

Posted by Saml31 on January 26, 2013 at 2:14pm — 7 Comments

Meet the Florida Gator Defensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:46pm

Florida's Sensational Secondary Is Scary...Good!

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:44pm

Terrence Ross and Richard Benjamin Named MVP's

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:40pm — 3 Comments

© 2014   Created by cjricman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service