Sorry, there is one thing missing from Ray's "rehabilitation".
He must identify those responsible for the crimes, to give the victims' families relief.
Until he does, his presentations of himself as reformed should simply be seen as PR.
To answer your question about Ms. Welker, she isn't called out because her husband can still play; Chad was well past his prime, making him an easy target for has-beens trying to keep their faces in front of microphones.
1. Clearly she shouldn't have posted anything about any of the Ravens - it was sour grapes and low rent for sure.
2. The Patriots have been the gold standard for what it means to be a sucessful NFL franchise for the last decade.
3. She ripped him for having 6 kids with 4 different women. I'm not sure how you spin that to be a good thing.
4. Ray Lewis was a legal accomplice to murder. That's not in dispute and again, I'm not sure how you can spin that to be anything other than the horrible thing that it is. Whatever good deeds he has done after that are great but, he can't unring that bell.
5. How do you know that her apology wasn't sincere? How do you know that she wasn't "ripped" by the Patriots for her use of social media?
6. If you think that Welker is soft - you've never played football. The guy is 5'9" - 185lb and goes over the middle to take hits from guys like Lewis all of the time. He also by the way, has had three consecutive 110-reception seasons (and has five total), is the first receiver in NFL history with at least three 110-reception seasons, and the first with five 100-reception seasons. Welker has been selected to the Pro Bowl, the All-Pro Team, or both, in every season of his Patriots career. Pretty good for being "soft".
7. I'm not sure how highlighting that Rothlisberger is a scumbag, makes Lewis look any better.
8. She went after Lewis because he has made himself (through play and his interest in getting in front of the camera) the face of the Ravens.
I'll say this, he is certainly one of the, if not the best MLB to play in the NFL, and he's earned all of the TV time that he is sure to soak up in the next two weeks but, I've had enough Ray Lewis and all of his "look at me" antics to last a lifetime...