RedNBlue Fans

Matt Boy Toy Jones Attacks Children Now...Sandusky 2 ???

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=127180

So Boy Toy Matt Jones is attacking CHILDREN now days ??? Don't bend over for the soap around him kid !!!!!!!

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only difference I can see in this video of that little boy, and all UK fans is that this boy is what/ 10 or 11 years old, hell I usually see full grown male UK fans act this very same way......hahhahahahaha

       I have to tell my UK fan employees on the day after a UK loss, to get their lazy crying as*es out there and work because I can't pay them to sull around and cry all day. I need production..........

      It usually doesn't work hahahaha

Sorry,no. This was on a Cardinal Pay Site.....NJT ????? Not familiar ....

I refuse to pad Boy Toys wallet by reading his site !!
 
Bluieville said:

 Connie, what did you think of the Andrew Wiggins article yesterday in KSR? Pretty impressive, huh? NJT was funny, too.

Did you read the comments left by the Blue Faithful about the poor kid ????

Talk about a bunch of mean spirited people,over a team they no longer will play !!
 
MrBig said:

The only difference I can see in this video of that little boy, and all UK fans is that this boy is what/ 10 or 11 years old, hell I usually see full grown male UK fans act this very same way......hahhahahahaha

       I have to tell my UK fan employees on the day after a UK loss, to get their lazy crying as*es out there and work because I can't pay them to sull around and cry all day. I need production..........

      It usually doesn't work hahahaha

Good Call,

I read some of them. I think the kid is more mature than the BBN faithful who left those comments.
 
CardinalConnie said:

Did you read the comments left by the Blue Faithful about the poor kid ????

Talk about a bunch of mean spirited people,over a team they no longer will play !!
 
MrBig said:

The only difference I can see in this video of that little boy, and all UK fans is that this boy is what/ 10 or 11 years old, hell I usually see full grown male UK fans act this very same way......hahhahahahaha

       I have to tell my UK fan employees on the day after a UK loss, to get their lazy crying as*es out there and work because I can't pay them to sull around and cry all day. I need production..........

      It usually doesn't work hahahaha

To be fair, some of the comments were really funny. Besides, what kind of jackass puts his kid on youtube like that? if you don't have any more sense than that, you deserve to live in Indiana and be a Hoosier fan.

Yeah but come on...it is a KID after all...and for UK to duck and dodge IU so much WHY do they even care anymore??

Jones is like a yappy lap dog,throw a sock at him and he pizzes the floor. What a cowardly effeminent...man??
 
Bobby P's Ghost said:

To be fair, some of the comments were really funny. Besides, what kind of jackass puts his kid on youtube like that? if you don't have any more sense than that, you deserve to live in Indiana and be a Hoosier fan.

Jones doesn't have much material considering UK's season,

He has to fill space the best way he can.

Other than crowing about a coach who has yet to win a game....

Does he even aware OLE MISS has the #1 recruiting class in football??

Does ANYONE think that will equatet  to an SEC Championship?? Or NATIONAL Title???

So he is giddy over UK being 13 out of 14 in SEC recruiting !!!
 
GO Yankees said:

Jones doesn't have much material considering UK's season,

He has to fill space the best way he can.

Right,

Nuff said.
 
CardinalConnie said:

Other than crowing about a coach who has yet to win a game....

Does he even aware OLE MISS has the #1 recruiting class in football??

Does ANYONE think that will equatet  to an SEC Championship?? Or NATIONAL Title???

So he is giddy over UK being 13 out of 14 in SEC recruiting !!!
 
GO Yankees said:

Jones doesn't have much material considering UK's season,

He has to fill space the best way he can.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Blog Posts

Position Breakdown: Offensive Backfield

Posted by Shane Stovall on August 15, 2013 at 8:30am

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:27pm

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:23pm

Position Breakdown: Kickers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:37pm

Position Breakdown: Secondary

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:35pm

Position Breakdown: Offensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:32pm

Louisville stinks

Posted by Saml31 on January 26, 2013 at 2:14pm — 7 Comments

Meet the Florida Gator Defensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:46pm

Florida's Sensational Secondary Is Scary...Good!

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:44pm

Terrence Ross and Richard Benjamin Named MVP's

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:40pm — 3 Comments

© 2014   Created by cjricman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service