RedNBlue Fans

"Louisville pays 95% of the taxes in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.Without Louisville the State of Kentucky collapses under it's own weight."

 

YEP.

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She also had ole John Yarmuth squirming.

Umm, this is Louisville and Kentucky business.  There is no need for any indiana idiots to weigh in with their half-wit comments.  I bet that residents of indianapolis feel the same about the toothless mongrels in southern indiana as Louisvillians feel about Corbin...

 

He follows me everywhere. So infatuated by me. He he

It looks to me like you saw that I replied to this discussion and you couldn't wait to see what I wrote.  Then you couldn't wait to "rite" back.  You've sure been on here a lot the past few days for someone who has to supplement his entitlement check with two jobs.  Slow day shooting rats at the dump?

You know, those glasses do look like that they are military issue after all...

 

Har-har

To be objective Bobby, you seemed to reply to KK more than the thread topic, at least for the first two of your three sentences in your first post on the thread.
 
Bobby P's Ghost said:

It looks to me like you saw that I replied to this discussion and you couldn't wait to see what I wrote.  Then you couldn't wait to "rite" back.  You've sure been on here a lot the past few days for someone who has to supplement his entitlement check with two jobs.  Slow day shooting rats at the dump?

You know, those glasses do look like that they are military issue after all...

 

Har-har

LMAO. Yea BP. What redRager said. He likes sniffing my ass
RR,
I understand your comment however to be objective, you need to go a lot farther back to really get what's happening here. As you're on the Nomads site, feel free to peruse my posts there and I think you'll get a better idea of how I post to non-idiots.


RedRager said:

To be objective Bobby, you seemed to reply to KK more than the thread topic, at least for the first two of your three sentences in your first post on the thread.
 
Bobby P's Ghost said:

It looks to me like you saw that I replied to this discussion and you couldn't wait to see what I wrote.  Then you couldn't wait to "rite" back.  You've sure been on here a lot the past few days for someone who has to supplement his entitlement check with two jobs.  Slow day shooting rats at the dump?

You know, those glasses do look like that they are military issue after all...

 

Har-har

"omg - someone actually seems to be on my side. redRager, I love you"

Har-har


kittykilla said:
LMAO. Yea BP. What redRager said. He likes sniffing my ass
Watch out RR, they will kick you out of the treehouse where Ghosty is the internet king. Kehehehe

Killa,

Your newly elected governor Pence just sloughed off southern  Indiana this week. Are you aware that he canceled his trip to your neck of the woods for no apparent reason? Evidently, he isn't going to waste his time in the cesspool known as southern Indiana. Before you throw stones at Yarmuth, you just worry about that mook Pence.

Yet I can't say I blame Pence, Southern Indiana sucks. 

I think I heard the news report that his wife was rushed to the hospital. Check your facts before you run the pie hole. I didnt throw stones at Yarmuth. I stated Mandy made him look foolish

I have seen Tony Mo's MO before, so I'm not worried.  If I follow some pretty clear and basic rules, I think I'll be ok.  Thanks for your concern, though. 

 

I made the post to BP because he seems pretty rational on the other site.

 

That said, I'm out of the "I know you are, but what am I" discussions now.
 
kittykilla said:

Watch out RR, they will kick you out of the treehouse where Ghosty is the internet king. Kehehehe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Blog Posts

Position Breakdown: Offensive Backfield

Posted by Shane Stovall on August 15, 2013 at 8:30am

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:27pm

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:23pm

Position Breakdown: Kickers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:37pm

Position Breakdown: Secondary

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:35pm

Position Breakdown: Offensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:32pm

Louisville stinks

Posted by Saml31 on January 26, 2013 at 2:14pm — 7 Comments

Meet the Florida Gator Defensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:46pm

Florida's Sensational Secondary Is Scary...Good!

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:44pm

Terrence Ross and Richard Benjamin Named MVP's

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:40pm — 3 Comments

© 2014   Created by cjricman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service