RedNBlue Fans

According to ESPN:

They're heating up.

• There remains a desire among some member schools to leave. Multiple sources with direct knowledge of their situations told ESPN.com that Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich told the Big East board of directors that the Cardinals want to be in the Big 12 or the ACC, opting for transparency by making members aware of his school's true intentions.

So Cards fans, whadda think?  What's a better fit? ACC or Big12. I prefer Big 12 for the football teams that come with being in that conference.

 

Views: 339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sam, this very true and if I may add, we would be the team to beat for the conference each year. IDK though, playing Duke and UNC each season would be exciting. Joining either conference would bring more money in football, but I'm not sure the ACC is better than BEast in football. BTW, how you been? Haven't ran into you for awhile.I know there is no need to tell you, but...... GO CARDS!!!

With the BCS about to blow up, the salivating about UofL joining the Big12 for football purposes may be minimized somewhat now. The ACC's standing in the hierarchy of the BCS is just slightly above the Big East's. With Florida State making noise about heading to the midwest, the logical choice for UofL could be the shorter flights to the coastal areas. Nice that TJ isn't sneaking around and lying about UofL intentions, unlike Pitt.

 

Charles - DNFTT. I believe it was Plato who said, "Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something".

I think we will do fine in either the Big 12 or the ACC. Basketball will carry on as usual in either one (might excel in Big 12), and football will be tempered to improve in Big 12 (and will excel in ACC).

Big 12 would be better because it would help football program's chances for national championship.

I'm not really thrilled with either option, but I think I'd prefer the ACC.  I'm a season ticket holder now, and I'm not looking forward to shelling out $100 for the privilege of watching U of L get drilled by the likes of Texas and Oklahoma.

uavel would get hammered like red headed step child....Gawd that would be ugly...
 
Alan Zukof (ULBandAlum) said:

I'm not really thrilled with either option, but I think I'd prefer the ACC.  I'm a season ticket holder now, and I'm not looking forward to shelling out $100 for the privilege of watching U of L get drilled by the likes of Texas and Oklahoma.

I'm sure you're just salivating to see what happens when UK plays Missouri and Texas A&M....

Buffalo Bill said:

uavel would get hammered like red headed step child....Gawd that would be ugly...
 
Alan Zukof (ULBandAlum) said:

I'm not really thrilled with either option, but I think I'd prefer the ACC.  I'm a season ticket holder now, and I'm not looking forward to shelling out $100 for the privilege of watching U of L get drilled by the likes of Texas and Oklahoma.

Alan, don't worry about Bill. He has zero clue about anything. He still hasn't even stepped up to the page 1 challenge from me in this thread.

I know, but sometimes you just have to go ahead and swat the fly with the sledgehammer....

Charles Finley said:

Alan, don't worry about Bill. He has zero clue about anything. He still hasn't even stepped up to the page 1 challenge from me in this thread.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Blog Posts

Position Breakdown: Offensive Backfield

Posted by Shane Stovall on August 15, 2013 at 8:30am

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:27pm

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:23pm

Position Breakdown: Kickers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:37pm

Position Breakdown: Secondary

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:35pm

Position Breakdown: Offensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:32pm

Louisville stinks

Posted by Saml31 on January 26, 2013 at 2:14pm — 7 Comments

Meet the Florida Gator Defensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:46pm

Florida's Sensational Secondary Is Scary...Good!

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:44pm

Terrence Ross and Richard Benjamin Named MVP's

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:40pm — 3 Comments

© 2014   Created by cjricman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service