RedNBlue Fans

Hi Card fans, Cat fans, Hilltopper fans, and others.  I just wanted to drop in for a few and say hello - been AWOL for a while since the old CJ forums disbanded.  I was known as "poorworkingslob" (PWS) in my "former life" over there, and I have taken on my current moniker because I feel like it reflects my personality a little better. :)

TonyMo has been asking me to come back over here to throw in my pea-brained insights for a couple of months now, but life has been getting in the way too much for me to find the time.  So I finally did it, Tony - you asked for it! :)  I'll try to offer my (hopefully flame-free) opinion from time to time on threads that I think are pertinent to my interests.  In the meantime, just wanted to say "hello"!

Great day to ya,

BlueRedneck - AKA PWS

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PWS,

Good to hear from you sir.

Need all the help over here that I can get!

HaHa - you are right, Blue - looks like a tough crowd from the few threads I have read so far!

UK fans are desperate, caling in troops to back them up on a little old sports site....hehehhehe  Don't matter if you bring back old Gay-me, Bluieville, and many others, cause when you SUCK, you SUCK,  and man UK B-Ball is SUCKING.   hhahahahahaha

Hey blurredneck, i bet that other site will sure miss you. You seem so important.    LOL

Hmmm, I assume this is my red-parrot welcoming committee?  (oops - sorry to use such big words!)

BTW, anyone else ever notice that people who have to give themselves nicknames like "MrBig" are usually trying to compensate for some kind of personal inadequacies? (oops!  There I go with those darned old big words again!) 

;)

Hey Redneck, bring it on son, I had you pegged from the first moment you started the post. Don't hold back and try to act all kind and intelligent, your a UK fan, so the mask doesn't work for you....LOL

Oh and isn't it funny that on only your 3rd post, you immediately begin to talk about MY private parts?????????? Sorry dude, my tree don't bend that way. Only UK men fag on each other, oh and their cousins..........  Bluie, is that you?

BlueRedneck said:

Hmmm, I assume this is my red-parrot welcoming committee?  (oops - sorry to use such big words!)

BTW, anyone else ever notice that people who have to give themselves nicknames like "MrBig" are usually trying to compensate for some kind of personal inadequacies? (oops!  There I go with those darned old big words again!) 

;)

Better call out more UK posters, Help Help, Mr Big has hurt our feelings......... not as bad as the NIT will this year Losers.......   hahahahahahahhah

Who said anything about private parts?  That was you that brought that up - must be in the forefront of your mind, my friend!  Me thinks I hit a nerve.

Oh well, I'm out of here - beam me up, Scotty, there's no sign of intelligent life down here!

I just returned as well, PWS. Go Cards?! 

Hey mc, I have no problem with the Cards.  They are legitimate title contenders this year.  Wish I could say the same about the Cats this year - maybe next year.  Peace out, brother!

themc said:

I just returned as well, PWS. Go Cards?! 

PWS, are you sure that TM meant this side of the forum?  He usually invites for the Nomads, or the other side, as most of us call it.  At any rate, do keep posting on this side as our numbers are very low compared to the UL fans; also, you do need to post on the Nomads.  Glad to have you aboard as there are only three UK fans that post regularly on this side. Here is a BIG BLUE WELCOME!

MrB/Hunter, BlueRN said that Tony ask him to post and Tony is a UL fan; guess he is just trying to make a level playing field. Shame on you for talking ugly to a new member; oh yes, I know that bothers you. NOT!

MrBig said:

UK fans are desperate, caling in troops to back them up on a little old sports site....hehehhehe  Don't matter if you bring back old Gay-me, Bluieville, and many others, cause when you SUCK, you SUCK,  and man UK B-Ball is SUCKING.   hhahahahahaha

Hey blurredneck, i bet that other site will sure miss you. You seem so important.    LOL

BlueRN, yep you met part of the committee and your answer made me LOL. Sounds like you will have no problem with the bashing you get on this side.  WTG

BlueRedneck said:

;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Blog Posts

Position Breakdown: Offensive Backfield

Posted by Shane Stovall on August 15, 2013 at 8:30am

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:27pm

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:23pm

Position Breakdown: Kickers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:37pm

Position Breakdown: Secondary

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:35pm

Position Breakdown: Offensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:32pm

Louisville stinks

Posted by Saml31 on January 26, 2013 at 2:14pm — 7 Comments

Meet the Florida Gator Defensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:46pm

Florida's Sensational Secondary Is Scary...Good!

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:44pm

Terrence Ross and Richard Benjamin Named MVP's

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:40pm — 3 Comments

© 2014   Created by cjricman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service