RedNBlue Fans

Congrats Card fans, good BCS game! Party on! 

Views: 2666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How many TO's did you say Russ had in the ND game?

And you thought it was your turn to talk.

Ha ha ha

I will let you know when you get to speak.

Ha ha ha

kittykilla said:

As long as I have you Union suckers around, I am never full of it.

Absolutely not arrogant for me to think you have never been in business for yourself. The comment you made representing the UAW entry level wage was disingenuous as it did not take into account all payroll related costs. Any conversation regarding "labor costs" would have to include the true cost, not just the tip of the iceberg. Therefore your comment deserved to be challenged IMHO.

Your assumption that I am a doltish government employee is not even close. I am an independent contractor providing services for Veterans on a daily basis. I have not received a "payroll" check since 1996.

As someone who so vehemently defends the hostile takeover of GM and Chrysler at the hands of 0bama and his thugs, one might only assume your allegiance to the Great and Powerful -0-.

If I am wrong then so be it......but I doubt I am.

GO Yankees said:

The 19.28 hourly wage for entry level workers is a recent raise negotiated by the UAW for each of the Big 3. All 3 auto makers pay equally and the benefits are essentially the same. That is why I take exception to your claim that GM's employee benefits are the most costly. If so, it must be due to salaried employees earnings.

Arrogant again for you to assume I haven't been in business, which I have, paid both sides of my SS, Federal, State and Sinking Fund.

If you now serve Vets daily, congratulations for landing a job on Uncles Sam's teat, I should be so lucky. It helps to have relatives in high places it seems.

Another erroneous assumption of yours is that I praise all things Obama. Although he was the lesser of the two evils in the last election IMO, I contend that he operates as a moderate Republican just as Bill Clinton did and I take exception to a number of his policies and decisions.

A descent man or woman always questions their leaders.  

I am glad you buy American, I don't shop Walmart either, how about that.

Bluecreeker said:

Hmmmmmm?

One might think you never owned a business......rather you have spent your life sucking a teet that someone else provided for you.

Your number is wrong, but close enough.

You have to add "payroll" related items to this number which have cost:

Vacation and/or PTO

OT cost

Layoff protection

Profit sharing and Lump sums bring this number to around $30 per hour.

Then you have to add the following:

Healthcare

Pension funding

Statutory requirements

Other insurance and fringe which total around another $13 per hour

For a rate of roughly $43 per hour entry level.

But you knew this already I'm sure.

Golly gee Wally...I sure hope I didn't misspell something.

GO Yankees said:

Not Fair or True,

Entry level hourly wage is $19.28.

Why is it a person who serves others such as yourself lacks compassion? One would think a person who delivers human services would not hold contempt and begrudge hard working American families who simply want to house and feed themselves by a honest day's work.

Do you hate unions, union people, as much as you hate yourself? 

Bluecreeker said:

As of today......GM has an ENORMOUS unfunded pension liability of $30 billion,

Oh, I guess you didn't know that.

At $56 per hour GM still has the highest labor cost in the industry.......which is why the KoolAid  drinkers down at the "hall" won't know what hit 'em until it hits 'em.

Oh, I guess you didn't know that either.

It's pretty simple GY......don't try to pass off your very simplistic understanding of complex issues as fact, and I will not smite the.

Fair enough?

Ok gang,

Russ Smith is certainly "russdiculous" at times. I have enjoyed watching his antics as much as anybody.

But,

He currently makes 4 of every 10 shots he takes (.399)

But he has taken 150 more shots than the number 2 shot taker (Behanan)

You get what you get, kinda like Goodwin at UK. When he's good we all love him, but when he's bad....and he's bad so often he hurts the team. 

I think Dieng and Behanan were better options at the time.

GO Yankees said:

How many TO's did you say Russ had in the ND game?

And you thought it was your turn to talk.

Ha ha ha

I will let you know when you get to speak.

Ha ha ha

kittykilla said:

As long as I have you Union suckers around, I am never full of it.

You are so intellectually lacking that you've circled back to my screen name?  How sad you are.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Ronco presents, the Greatest Hits of Kittylitta - Volume 0.  On it you'll find such notable refrains as:

"I know you are but, what am I?"

"And DUMBO is my Name-o"

"Goin' to jeffersonville"

"All I want for Christmas, is my welfare check early"

"Moves like Hannity"

"A Change WON'T do You Good"

"867-5309 / Litta"

"I Left My Heart in New Albany"

"Yesterday"

"Twistin' the Truth Away"

"Sweet Child O' the Mailman's"

"Ain't no Knob High Enough"

"Lean on Somebody Else"

"Ain't No Fun (Waiting Around for my Welfare Check)"

"Sgt. Litta's Lonely Hearts Club Band"

AND, his signature tune -

"What a Fool Believes"

Har-har

kittykilla said:

Ole Ghosty sure holds up the reputation of his name huh? Bobby P....what a liar, cheat, loser, and a coward. Think you can get you a female volloeyball player also? Now you won't be able to ride her on your motorcycle but you can put her on the back on that moped. Tell her how you own your own business. How you worked really hard and sacrified over the years to get where you are. That you have 58 employees working for you. Now listen, the one thing you can't tell her....that you want your taxes raised. You know, after you worked and sacrified all these years, now you want the government to take more of your money because that's what you worked so hard for. She will know you are fibbing about the whole thing then. So let's leave out that last part. Go for it! You have every other moral trait down to a T?.....Tee?.....Tea? ......Tei? kehehehehehe COWARD.
Ole Ghosty sure holds up the reputation of his name huh? Bobby P....what a liar, cheat, loser, and a coward. Think you can get you a female volloeyball player also? Now you won't be able to ride her on your motorcycle but you can put her on the back on that moped. Tell her how you own your own business. How you worked really hard and sacrified over the years to get where you are. That you have 58 employees working for you. Now listen, the one thing you can't tell her....that you want your taxes raised. You know, after you worked and sacrified all these years, now you want the government to take more of your money because that's what you worked so hard for. She will know you are fibbing about the whole thing then. So let's leave out that last part. Go for it! You have every other moral trait down to a T?.....Tee?.....Tea? ......Tei? kehehehehehe COWARD.
How about "Oh brother where art thou"?
You and Yanks are a spitting image of The Soggy Bottom Boys....kehehehehehehe

You've really stumbled onto something here dummy.  Just keep re-posting the same drivel in lieu of coming up with anything original.  As you are working two jobs to pay for your sad little bmw, this cuts down on your time significantly.

We'll call it com-posting (tm).  Please be advised that while the method of com-posting is exclusively used by you, the word com-posting is the express intellectual property of the Ghost.  Any unauthorized use of this trademarked word will mean swift and severe penalties up to and including, having to live in southern indiana...

Har-har

kittykilla said:

People tell me that I look like George Clooney all the time.

My guess is you get mistaken for the midget...

Har-har

kittykilla said:

Gomer and Goober. Kehehehe. Get that moped out but remember. ... Not a word about the raising your taxes part. She will know you are fibbing. Shhhhhhhhhhh

I am glad you straighten that out,

I never saw that movie, but if Clooney is one of the boys, can't be too bad.

Who plays me Benicio del Toro?

Bobby P's Ghost said:

Har-har

kittykilla said:

Litta has officially moved into exclusively talking gibberish. I guess all of his made up military adventures have given him made up PTSD...

kittykilla said:
Gomer and Goober. Kehehehe. Get that moped out but remember. ... Not a word about the raising your taxes part. She will know you are fibbing. Shhhhhhhhhhh

OMG, if you look like Clooney, I may have to start going to UL games; he's probably the best looking older actor around these days! LOL

Bobby P's Ghost said:

Har-har

kittykilla said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Blog Posts

Position Breakdown: Offensive Backfield

Posted by Shane Stovall on August 15, 2013 at 8:30am

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:27pm

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:23pm

Position Breakdown: Kickers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:37pm

Position Breakdown: Secondary

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:35pm

Position Breakdown: Offensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:32pm

Louisville stinks

Posted by Saml31 on January 26, 2013 at 2:14pm — 7 Comments

Meet the Florida Gator Defensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:46pm

Florida's Sensational Secondary Is Scary...Good!

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:44pm

Terrence Ross and Richard Benjamin Named MVP's

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:40pm — 3 Comments

© 2014   Created by cjricman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service