RedNBlue Fans

Ruh Roh..The beginning of the end Bye Bye Cholly...DENVER — The new college football postseason system will have six games as originally planned, but now a spot in the marquee bowls will be reserved for the best team from a group five conferences that includes the Big East.

The tweak to the postseason format that will start in 2014 was made Monday during a meeting of conference commissioners and university presidents.

In September, a proposal was put forth to add a seventh game to the format that would match the best team from the Big East, Mountain West, Conference USA, Sun Belt and Mid-American Conference against a team from the Pac-12 or Big 12.

But ultimately that plan was dumped, and instead an automatic spot was created to give those conferences access to the top games.

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably not much Steve,

UK fans are much more in touch with the reality of the situation. Playing in the SEC means UK may never get a BCS bid........but if UK had played in the BE for the last 7 years they probably would have gone to a few.

Get it?

Steven said:

WHAT possible difference will that make to YEW KAY???

But Creeker....but...yewkay doesn't play in the mighty Big East. They play in the SEC where they are and most often are the bottom dweller...the whipping bot...They suck!!!!!
Never will get a BCS bid.

So let me get this straight KK;

So lets say UK were to leave the SEC and say....join the ACC in Football..............

Then due to the decline in the competition, lets say UK were to go 9-1... basically playing a D2 schedule in this crap hole of a football conference (ranked barley below the BE).............

Would UK fans then have the right to bellow about.....chest thumping and bro humping about their BCS Bowl prospects like many of the UofL fans here on this site?

I can tell you.....this UK fan would not. Perspective allows me to understand ones place in the universe. 

Please don't let the reality of the situation interrupt your celebratory pee-pee dance. 

kittykilla said:

But Creeker....but...yewkay doesn't play in the mighty Big East. They play in the SEC where they are and most often are the bottom dweller...the whipping bot...They suck!!!!!
Never will get a BCS bid.

It's easy! just schedule cupcakes....you too can be a BCS qualifier!

kittykilla said:

But Creeker....but...yewkay doesn't play in the mighty Big East. They play in the SEC where they are and most often are the bottom dweller...the whipping bot...They suck!!!!!
Never will get a BCS bid.

Agreed.

And I don't mind hearing it. The only thing that has finally gotten UK's attention is people voting with their feet.

Fan or not....I won't go back until the culture around the football program changes....from the top down.



Steven said:

Here's the thing UK fans don't necessarily want to hear: This is not a good job.

It's not a good job. There is a 60-year history of nothing approaching sustained football success. There is no apparent recruiting base. There are plenty of legitimate questions about whether the school is providing the program the necessary monetary support.

Joker Phillips is the ninth straight coach to leave UK with a losing record.



Bluecreeker said:

So let me get this straight KK;

So lets say UK were to leave the SEC and say....join the ACC in Football..............

Then due to the decline in the competition, lets say UK were to go 9-1... basically playing a D2 schedule in this crap hole of a football conference (ranked barley below the BE).............

Would UK fans then have the right to bellow about.....chest thumping and bro humping about their BCS Bowl prospects like many of the UofL fans here on this site?

I can tell you.....this UK fan would not. Perspective allows me to understand ones place in the universe. 

Please don't let the reality of the situation interrupt your celebratory pee-pee dance. 

kittykilla said:

But Creeker....but...yewkay doesn't play in the mighty Big East. They play in the SEC where they are and most often are the bottom dweller...the whipping bot...They suck!!!!!
Never will get a BCS bid.
Blue Creeker...If ands and butts......Let's deal in reality...yewkay ISN'T leaving the SEC....U of L had beaten 2 BCS qualifying schools...it's not U of L's fault that these teams aren't in the Top 25. But like it or not...they are from the SEC and ACC. Also, who is chest thumping and bro humping? Look I can get along with most yewkay fans, I have lots of friends in my office. The thing I find amusing is little yewkay fans like Tom Little Boy Johnson. Don't take all this talk personal. It's mostly directed towards him or it. You you have that thin of a skin then so be it. By the way...yewkay is not going 9-1 unless they go to the MAC OR CUSA like their soccer team. U of L plays with the hand it is dealt.You and others make not like the sucess we are having, but we are playing in REALITY. As we speak we are trying to secure a home and home with Michigan. We try to beef up the schedule but it becoming increasing harder.

Ditto dude, and right back at you.

Good lord man......I'm just having some fun, trying to pass the day along just a bit quicker. I take none of this personally, and would advise all others against it......my panties are wadless.

kittykilla said:

Blue Creeker...If ands and butts......Let's deal in reality...yewkay ISN'T leaving the SEC....U of L had beaten 2 BCS qualifying schools...it's not U of L's fault that these teams aren't in the Top 25. But like it or not...they are from the SEC and ACC. Also, who is chest thumping and bro humping? Look I can get along with most yewkay fans, I have lots of friends in my office. The thing I find amusing is little yewkay fans like Tom Little Boy Johnson. Don't take all this talk personal. It's mostly directed towards him or it. You you have that thin of a skin then so be it. By the way...yewkay is not going 9-1 unless they go to the MAC OR CUSA like their soccer team. U of L plays with the hand it is dealt.You and others make not like the sucess we are having, but we are playing in REALITY. As we speak we are trying to secure a home and home with Michigan. We try to beef up the schedule but it becoming increasing harder.

 

Doesn't surprise me that Butt Crackers panties are wadless...

 

...considering that all wads are shot down his throat.



Bluecreeker said:

Ditto dude, and right back at you.

Good lord man......I'm just having some fun, trying to pass the day along just a bit quicker. I take none of this personally, and would advise all others against it......my panties are wadless.

kittykilla said:

Blue Creeker...If ands and butts......Let's deal in reality...yewkay ISN'T leaving the SEC....U of L had beaten 2 BCS qualifying schools...it's not U of L's fault that these teams aren't in the Top 25. But like it or not...they are from the SEC and ACC. Also, who is chest thumping and bro humping? Look I can get along with most yewkay fans, I have lots of friends in my office. The thing I find amusing is little yewkay fans like Tom Little Boy Johnson. Don't take all this talk personal. It's mostly directed towards him or it. You you have that thin of a skin then so be it. By the way...yewkay is not going 9-1 unless they go to the MAC OR CUSA like their soccer team. U of L plays with the hand it is dealt.You and others make not like the sucess we are having, but we are playing in REALITY. As we speak we are trying to secure a home and home with Michigan. We try to beef up the schedule but it becoming increasing harder.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Blog Posts

Position Breakdown: Offensive Backfield

Posted by Shane Stovall on August 15, 2013 at 8:30am

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:27pm

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:23pm

Position Breakdown: Kickers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:37pm

Position Breakdown: Secondary

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:35pm

Position Breakdown: Offensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:32pm

Louisville stinks

Posted by Saml31 on January 26, 2013 at 2:14pm — 7 Comments

Meet the Florida Gator Defensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:46pm

Florida's Sensational Secondary Is Scary...Good!

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:44pm

Terrence Ross and Richard Benjamin Named MVP's

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:40pm — 3 Comments

© 2014   Created by cjricman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service