RedNBlue Fans

One thing that I've noticed about the ukkk cult from reading their consistent idiotic posts is this, they love to play with numbers. So I've got some interesting numbers for you people to try to think about. Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't. So pussy cat followers, grab a calculator, get an adult to help you understand and let's play! Let's start with something called the rpi. I'm sure most of you uk people are already lost, so google it, or ask someone who knows. Not one of your fellow sec followers, chances are they are as ignorant as you. The current rpi ranking for the Louisville Cardinals is 6. Yeah, that's pretty high isn't it? The rpi for uk? 39. Tied with Baylor. Now of course 39 isn't so bad out of 300 and something teams, but it also isn't close to the number 6 is it? Ask the adult that's with you, that's fine. Understand now? Great, let's move on. Next up is strength of schedule. It's so simple that each and every one of you uk morons should be able to understand. With no help. Ready? Let's try it. Louisville has a strength of schedule of 70. Pretty good. Could be and will be better. uk? 180. :(. I know. Pretty low right? Well it will get better. Then again, maybe not. Unfortunately, the conference that uk plays in kinda sucks overall and there may not be too much room to improve. Oh well, cry on your own time, let's move on. Let's go back to the rpi. I also hear alot of the uk morons saying "well U of L doesn't play anybody". Let's test the dumbness of that. Looking at each schools opponents rpi, this is what we have. Let's start with the more impressive team and numbers. Surprise! It's the Cardinals, of course. Louisville has a record against the rpi 1-50. (that means one through fifty)  4-0 for the Cards. Only 2-1 for uk. In the next group, 51-100, the Cards are 2-0. uk? 0-0. For the next two groups, 101-150 and 151-200, both the Cards and pussy cats are 1-0 in each group. In the last group, 200+, the really bad teams, the Cards are 3-0. uk? 6-0. What have we learned? That uk has played twice the amount of bad teams that Louisville has. In addition to that, not only has uk played twice the bad teams of U of L, they have played the worst of the worst an astonishing THREE times. Teams with an rpi of 304. 322. And 326. Louisville has one such game. 308. So a quick recap, Louisville vs. teams with an rpi of 1-100, is 6-0. uk? 2-1. In a nutshell what does this mean? It means the next time that you want to compare the schedules of these two schools, you have to shut your mouth. There is no comparison. Before I wrap up this great and informative post , let's add some more fun facts. How many sec teams do you think are above the Cards right now? Raise your hand. Put your hand down stupid! I'm sure all the uk dummies were wrong. The correct answer is...zero. What about Big East teams with a better rpi than blue sister? Six. Louisville. Syracuse. UConn. Pitt. Marquette. And Seton Hall. Yeah, even them. Just for the hell of it, let's see who else has a better rpi than uk. Duke, of course. Southern Miss. Northern Iowa. Murry State. North Carolina. Yep even though uk beat them, they still rank better. UNLV. Harvard. Ohio State. Alabama. Xavier. Kansas. Minnesota. Yeah, HIS team..lol. That's funny. And three more very interesting teams that have a better rpi than uk, Vanderbilt, Long Beach State and Ohio. All three victims of U of L.  Ok. Class is over. I hope you morons learned something. I wouldn't count on it though. Numbers don't lie! 

Views: 385

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many Thanks Lamont for taking the time to enlighten all of us with this knowledge.

Hope this will help your audience understand why strength of schedule pays off in the "Road to The Final Four."

Class was dismissed with the closing bell of the I.U. game.

TheOnlyProgram said:

without any paragraphs I got lost in all that drivel..One fact remains...uavel has to come to Rupp and win....Class Dismissed!

Thanks Watcher and Go Yankess. Glad you enjoyed the knowledge. You're right yourself Watcher, the jim jones/john calipari cult will find something stupid to say. It's not what they do, it's who they actually ARE. 
Now for the only program. ( Appropriate dumb ass name by the way). Usually I try to avoid speaking directly to you people, but I can see that you're short yellow bus special. My thoughts on the Cards coming to rape arena? No big deal. Of course I'm rooting for my team to win, but strictly because of game venue, I won't blink at a loss. Why you ask. No program in the history of sports, any sport on any level, has ever came close to the blatant cheating that happens in rape arena. So much so that I believe 100% that uk could beat every past NBA champion in league history. There had never been a fairly called game in that arena. Period. 
More importantly the reason that I couldn't care less about a loss there is the fact that we have bigger fish to fry. Syracuse. UConn. Pitt. Marquette. Georgetown. I'd much rather win those games than this lil uk game. If I had to choose. It means much less to us than the uk cult. It's one of their last opportunities to get a really good win. It's almost time for conference games and well we all know that the sec is rarely very strong. That's an understatement. Have a good one only program. The only program with a cult instead of actual fans.

nice post! no wonder uak is 11-1

Lamont I enjoy fact-filled post! I also notice that:

*UL fans have opinions about facts

*UK fans state opinions as facts

BIG DIFFERENCE!

LOUISVILLE FIRST! 24-17!

Lamont,

Well said. I would love for Louisville to win the game but it's simply a non-conference game early in the season. It is great that Louisville is undefeated so far and frankly, uncharacteristic of most Louisville teams. But as rational and realistic fans, we see the big picture. Kentucky arguably has the best talent in the nation. For some strange reason Calipari is able to bring it in every year. It is easy to win early on with the best talent. Come March...Better coaches with the lesser talent prevail. Calipari does not develop talent. He simply supplies a purgatory for them to wait in until the next level. Any player he has recruited who has been a lottery pick in the NBA would have been a lottery pick out of high school if it was an option. Several, he has ruined. I challenge any Kentucky fan on this board to name one player that John Calipari has actually developed or contributed to other than financially.  

Lamont said:

Thanks Watcher and Go Yankess. Glad you enjoyed the knowledge. You're right yourself Watcher, the jim jones/john calipari cult will find something stupid to say. It's not what they do, it's who they actually ARE. 
Now for the only program. ( Appropriate dumb ass name by the way). Usually I try to avoid speaking directly to you people, but I can see that you're short yellow bus special. My thoughts on the Cards coming to rape arena? No big deal. Of course I'm rooting for my team to win, but strictly because of game venue, I won't blink at a loss. Why you ask. No program in the history of sports, any sport on any level, has ever came close to the blatant cheating that happens in rape arena. So much so that I believe 100% that uk could beat every past NBA champion in league history. There had never been a fairly called game in that arena. Period. 
More importantly the reason that I couldn't care less about a loss there is the fact that we have bigger fish to fry. Syracuse. UConn. Pitt. Marquette. Georgetown. I'd much rather win those games than this lil uk game. If I had to choose. It means much less to us than the uk cult. It's one of their last opportunities to get a really good win. It's almost time for conference games and well we all know that the sec is rarely very strong. That's an understatement. Have a good one only program. The only program with a cult instead of actual fans.
You're 100% correct Brad. I was saving that class for another day, but you beat me to it. calapari has helped to develop exactly 0 players.

Brad Canaday said:

Lamont,

Well said. I would love for Louisville to win the game but it's simply a non-conference game early in the season. It is great that Louisville is undefeated so far and frankly, uncharacteristic of most Louisville teams. But as rational and realistic fans, we see the big picture. Kentucky arguably has the best talent in the nation. For some strange reason Calipari is able to bring it in every year. It is easy to win early on with the best talent. Come March...Better coaches with the lesser talent prevail. Calipari does not develop talent. He simply supplies a purgatory for them to wait in until the next level. Any player he has recruited who has been a lottery pick in the NBA would have been a lottery pick out of high school if it was an option. Several, he has ruined. I challenge any Kentucky fan on this board to name one player that John Calipari has actually developed or contributed to other than financially.  

Lamont said:

So true Rupp always favors the cats. Denny Crum said recently that the hardest thing about playing at Rupp was the 1-3-1-3. Joe B.'s 1-3-1 defense and the three striped shirts.

Lamont said:

Keith,

You know the deal. Run from Truth, take a tour. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Keith Johnson said:

Notice how there wasn't one attempted intelligent rebuttal offered in defense of the cats pathetic RPI
ranking of 39. From the looks of it they may be in for a tough time even winning the mid-major sec this year.

Pathetic.

Brent Campbell said:

So true Rupp always favors the cats. Denny Crum said recently that the hardest thing about playing at Rupp was the 1-3-1-3. Joe B.'s 1-3-1 defense and the three striped shirts.

Lamont said:

I dont know about the Morons comment but I guess you got us. It just seems like with Kentucky playing three nuetral court games and one true rd game against some pretty good competition not to mention UNC at home that UKs sched strength would be higher. I never realized what a tough sched UofL has played, maybe UofL should be ranked #1. Im gonna quit paying attention to what my eyes tell me and look at the RPI and say UofL is a beast. I guess Coll of Charleston, Ohio, Bellarmine, WKU didnt know about yalls RPI cause it sure looked like they should have won those games.

One would think that after being kicked around by Big East Teams (WVU, UCONN, etc..), you would have gotten some idea of what a "tough" schedule might consist of. Maybe you should go back and read Lamont's discussion.

dunkuverymuch said:

I dont know about the Morons comment but I guess you got us. It just seems like with Kentucky playing three nuetral court games and one true rd game against some pretty good competition not to mention UNC at home that UKs sched strength would be higher. I never realized what a tough sched UofL has played, maybe UofL should be ranked #1. Im gonna quit paying attention to what my eyes tell me and look at the RPI and say UofL is a beast. I guess Coll of Charleston, Ohio, Bellarmine, WKU didnt know about yalls RPI cause it sure looked like they should have won those games.

Kicked around by Big East? The only Big East team we've played is St. Johns. If youre talking about over the last few years, well there's no shame in getting beat by a good team; I think UK has held its own and won a few games over the years.  I will admit I have zero idea what makes a tough schedule based on SOS and RPI, but IMHO I believe UK has played a tougher sched than UofL up to this point.  Go Cats!
GO Yankees said:

One would think that after being kicked around by Big East Teams (WVU, UCONN, etc..), you would have gotten some idea of what a "tough" schedule might consist of. Maybe you should go back and read Lamont's discussion.

dunkuverymuch said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Blog Posts

Position Breakdown: Offensive Backfield

Posted by Shane Stovall on August 15, 2013 at 8:30am

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:27pm

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:23pm

Position Breakdown: Kickers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:37pm

Position Breakdown: Secondary

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:35pm

Position Breakdown: Offensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:32pm

Louisville stinks

Posted by Saml31 on January 26, 2013 at 2:14pm — 7 Comments

Meet the Florida Gator Defensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:46pm

Florida's Sensational Secondary Is Scary...Good!

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:44pm

Terrence Ross and Richard Benjamin Named MVP's

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:40pm — 3 Comments

© 2014   Created by cjricman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service