RedNBlue Fans

4,500 yuhkay faithful watch the Keystone Kitties play touch football

This is all you can get to a SEC school football game? This is the SEC for pity sake.

All the other SEC schools had at least 35,000- 40,000 people at their spring game.

Pathetic! This isn't SEC caliber football. Cellar Dwellers...no wonder.

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha ha haha,

So help me with the math, 4,500 hundred UK fans = how many teeth?

I hereby motion to contract the University of Kentucky Football program into the SunBelt Conference, after decades of accomplishing nothing and a general lack of effort by the administration to try to turn the program around it is the only feasible option.

LOUISVILLE FIRST! CARDS FOREVER!

Does this even look like 4,500 kitty fans to you?Link: Pic
Cards Rule...it wasn't even their first team offese...it was the second team offense against first team defense...the second team scored 14 points on tht sorry butt....can't wait for September 2nd...Teddy will throw for 500 yds! Yankee.... 6 sets of teeth total.....or tooth.

Thanks for doing the math Killa,

FFS, Who Knew?

kittykilla said:

Cards Rule...it wasn't even their first team offese...it was the second team offense against first team defense...the second team scored 14 points on tht sorry butt....can't wait for September 2nd...Teddy will throw for 500 yds! Yankee.... 6 sets of teeth total.....or tooth.

Bluieville take your meds old fella; Jackson State or whatever D-II school UK plays mid-season to break up their loosing streaks(geez it's sad theres a program that does this year-in year-out) just shows how pathetic UK is in football, UK fans embrace mediocrity there football program is the definition of it.

Doesn't yuhkay play both Mississippi schools?....and Vandy?
Get real blue boy!

Playing Vandy and Ole Miss? The two programs in their conference they dont have an laughably embarassing record against. UK fans embrace mediocrity their football program is the definition of it.

Who is willing to bet that UK is the #1 football team scheduled for SEC homecoming games?

LMAO...I believe that also.
I guess I am lying about this also....NOT! kehehehehehe

Killa,

I watch. But most of what I see is that a two of the UK fans on this board are still on coach Pitinos jock, after all of these years inspite of the fact they just bought themselves a spanking new title, and suddenly football, and baseball NCAA sports.  

Sheesh! Go figure.

Bluieville said:

I don't know. I couldn't see if your lips were moving. But, that's how you can tell.
 It's why Rick Pitino cancels so many Press Conferences. Now that the Dummy has left for Fla Int, we may never hear from Coach again. He should hire you for the new Dummy. When he won't face the Press after a loss, you could come out and have your own show.

And, you'd be the only one watching. Just like now! LOL

Kittykilla said:

I guess I am lying about this also....NOT! kehehehehehe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Blog Posts

Position Breakdown: Offensive Backfield

Posted by Shane Stovall on August 15, 2013 at 8:30am

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:27pm

Position Breakdown: Linebackers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 13, 2013 at 2:23pm

Position Breakdown: Kickers

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:37pm

Position Breakdown: Secondary

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:35pm

Position Breakdown: Offensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on May 4, 2013 at 2:32pm

Louisville stinks

Posted by Saml31 on January 26, 2013 at 2:14pm — 7 Comments

Meet the Florida Gator Defensive Line

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:46pm

Florida's Sensational Secondary Is Scary...Good!

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:44pm

Terrence Ross and Richard Benjamin Named MVP's

Posted by Shane Stovall on December 21, 2012 at 3:40pm — 3 Comments

© 2014   Created by cjricman.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service